Terms and Conditions
Use of Website
- You may use our website for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree not to use our website for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our website.
The contents of our website, including text, graphics, images, logos, and other materials, are owned by or licensed to us and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may access and use our website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services obtained from our website without our prior written consent.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by us. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website and its contents are provided “as is" and “as available" without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our affiliates, licensors, or service providers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, products, or services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our liability to you in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to our website, products, or services shall be limited to the amount paid by you for such products or services.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, licensors, and service providers harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, products, or services or your violation of these terms and conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NJ. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NJ.
Enrollment and Refund Policy
The terms and conditions below override any such previous policy / sanctions :
- The student can only be registered with at least one third of the total course fee. For Example: if the course fee is $1000.00, the candidate should be able to register by paying $ 330.00.
- The second instalment should be collected after the candidate has attended two weeks of classes and third instalment should be collected after four weeks of classes. Any deviation will require express approval.
- Refund can be processed for any reason whatsoever up to the time the candidate has attended three classes. Candidate will not be eligible for refund after attending four or more classes.
- Refund request will be processed by the Agile IT Tech within twenty days of approval of such request.
- The Blog access will be withdrawn where the refund is processed and the candidate should not share any class notes, assignments and reading material.
- Placement assistance will be provided up on successful completion of course and followed by skill assessment.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected].