Tableau Certifications – IT courses online
Data skills are in high demand in the workplace and Tableau ranks among the fastest-growing technical skills in the market.
Candidates are adding relevant certifications to their resumes to stand out in the talent pool. This Tableau certification can help boost your skill up to advance level.
Certify your Tableau expertise.
A survey from Global Knowledge found that 83 percent of IT professionals in the U.S. and Canada hold an IT certification — and in the U.S. the average salary for a certified IT professional is $8,400 (11.7%) higher than those who aren’t certified.
Why Tableau & Why Visualization?
Level Setting – Terminology Getting Started – creating some powerful visualization quickly The Tableau Product Line Things you should know about Tableau
Our training and certification program gives you an in-depth knowledge of the key topics covered on the Agile Testing Alliance’s (CA-CPT Certification). We will provide you with a certificate of completion. In addition to this course getting certified in Automation Testing will enhance your knowledge and skills necessary to be an effective Selenium Automation Tester.
- Custom SQL >> Editing data connection >> Data menu
- Exporting data connection >> Size and transparency
- Highlighting >> Dual Axis multiple measures
- Dates >> Difference from previous
- Table calculations with other calculations
- Running total >> Cumulative metrics
- Creating custom calculations >> If/then calculations
- Date calculations >> Table calculations
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations >> Date Math
- Working with Totals >> Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements >> Efficiency Tips
Tableau Server Comprehensive
- Single Installer >> Worker Installer
- Authentication >> Processes
- Data Server >> Backgrounder >> SSL
- Create the First Admin User >> Create Projects and Groups
- Assign Permissions to Projects >> Licensing
- Data Connections >> Metadata management
- Connecting to data with Data Server >> Updating data sources