AWS Training and Certifications Program
Intellipaat’s AWS training and certification includes the latest changes in SAA-C02 and also covers the concepts of SAA-C01. It will master you in AWS Cloud, IAM, Lambda, Redshift, EC2, S3, CloudTrail, Global Accelerator, FSx, and more.
The AWS Solutions Architect Certification training will enable you to design, plan, and scale AWS implementations utilizing over 70 cloud computing services. The AWS course is aligned with the latest AWS exam featuring Amazon designated best practices.
You will work on various tools of the AWS cloud platform and create SaaS applications that are highly scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant. Get the best online AWS certification training course from top IT certified mentors.
Our training and certification program gives you an in-depth knowledge of the key topics covered on the Agile Testing Alliance’s (CA-CPT Certification). We will provide you with a certificate of completion. In addition to this course getting certified in Automation Testing will enhance your knowledge and skills necessary to be an effective Selenium Automation Tester.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Identity Access Management
- What is Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Storage Classes
- Cross-region replication
- Life Cycle Management
- Security & Encryption
- Static Webhosting with S3 bucket
- Events configuration on S3 buckets
- Enabling cross account access for S3
- S3 Data management and backup using 3rd Party applications.
- Configuring Continuous Virus scans for S3 buckets
- Storage Gateway
- EC2 Instance Launch Wizard and Instance Types
- Generating custom Public Key and Private keys for EC2 instances
- Security groups
- Volumes and Snapshots
- Creating customized Amazon Machine Images
- RAID Overview and Raid Configurations
- User Data and Metadata
- Elastic Load Balancers & Health Checks
- Auto Scaling Groups
- Cloud Watch
- AWS CLI and EC2 Roles
- Elastic File System
- AWS Lightsail
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Placement Groups
VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)
Developer Tools Overview (Optional)