Mastering AWS Cloud Computing: A Comprehensive Guide
Unlock the power of cloud computing with our comprehensive course, “Mastering AWS Cloud Computing.” In this 30-hour intensive program, you will delve into the core concepts, technologies, and best practices of Amazon Web Services (AWS), the global leader in cloud services. Designed for beginners and IT professionals alike, this course provides a detailed exploration of cloud computing, AWS services, and practical hands-on experience.
Introduction to Cloud Computing & AWS:
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud computing, cloud service models, and deployment strategies.
- Explore AWS services like S3, EC2, VPC, and EBS, learning their architecture and practical applications.
- Grasp the concept of auto-scaling and its importance in cloud infrastructure.
Elastic Compute and Storage Volumes:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of EC2 instances, including types, regions, and availability zones.
- Learn about Elastic IP and Public IP, AMIs, and EBS volume types.
- Master the art of launching and managing EC2 instances and creating custom AMIs.
Load Balancing, Autoscaling, and DNS:
- Explore load balancing techniques, including Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Auto Scaling.
- Understand different types of ELBs and how to integrate them with Auto Scaling.
- Get hands-on experience with DNS concepts and Route 53.
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Security:
- Dive into Amazon VPC and its role as a networking layer for EC2 instances.
- Learn about IP addresses, CIDR notations, and essential VPC components.
- Understand security measures within VPC, ensuring a robust and safe cloud environment.
Storage – Simple Storage Service (S3) and Databases:
- Explore AWS storage services, focusing on S3, its API, consistency models, and storage hierarchy.
- Delve into databases on AWS, with a focus on Amazon RDS and Amazon Redshift.
- Understand RDS features, pricing, and design patterns, gaining insights into database migration strategies.
Management and Application Services:
- Learn about AWS CloudFormation, its components, templates, and Infrastructure-as-a-code concept.
- Explore serverless computing with AWS Lambda, understanding its benefits and integration with S3.
- Gain insights into configuration management and AWS OpsWorks.
Automation and Migration:
- Master AWS Lambda, understanding its functions, limitations, and integration capabilities.
- Explore configuration management techniques and understand AWS OpsWorks benefits.
- Delve into cloud migration strategies, including the 6 R’s approach and Database Migration Service (DMS) for seamless transitions.
By the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of AWS services, cloud computing principles, and the expertise to architect, deploy, and manage robust and scalable applications on the AWS platform. Join us on this transformative learning journey and empower yourself with the skills needed to excel in the dynamic world of cloud computing.